House - Property ID: 846421
Sold for $293,000
Wow!, this double storey lovely family home represents great value, you will need to get your skates on here or you will miss out!
Situated on a spacious 760m2 landscaped block with room for the van or boat, and offering an inviting elevated entertaining area, an ideal place to spend with family and friends and enjoy the wonderful views on offer. The home has a lot to offer including:
UPSTAIRS - You will appreciate
- Three bedrooms, the master to the front of the home with an ensuite and walk in robe
- Both a formal lounge living area, and a separate family room, both with new carpets
- A stunning, as new gloss finish, spacious kitchen with a 900mm stainless steel cooker, dishwasher and excellent bench and storage space
- Beautiful floating floors throughout, ducted cooling, gas heating plus a wood heater
- A good sized family bathroom, plus an additional storage room which was the old laundry
- The comfort of ducted cooling, gas heating plus an as new wood heater in the family room
DOWNSTAIRS - You will appreciate
- The fourth bedroom with inbuilt cabinetry
- An additional adjacent study nook with an inbuilt desk and cupboards
- A huge laundry/hobby-craft room with a load of as new bench and cupboard space as well as a plumbed sink area, this room offers direct access outside
- Walk through to an easily accessible under house storage area
OUTSIDE - You will appreciate
- A double garage, plenty of room for the family vehicles
- An additional concrete pad, ideal for the van, boat or trailer storage
- Side access gates for easy access into the back yard area
- Lovely established gardens to the front and rear of the home with sprinkler system
- An inviting decked undercover entertaining area, great for entertaining!
Overall a lot on offer in this wonderful home, an inspection will definitely impress!